Blog Archive

Friday, March 20, 2009

(what's so) Fabulous (about it) Friday!

Yesterday I poked through Macy's and was sorely disappointed by their Spring selection. Apparently I need to be wearing a lot of rayon and tie-dye this season, which I'm not really down with. Ok, so I love some subtle tie-dye; what can I say? I was one of those pseudo-hippie (read: I wasn't a real hippie because it was the late 90's and, well, I've always showered) chicks in college who smoked a lot of pot and wore peasant tops and cargo pants that were far too big for me. I've changed a lot. Well, that's my story & I'm stickin' with it. I still like peasant tops. And cargo pants. And... nevermind.

Anyway. I didn't find anything worth buying, but my friend found a nice top on the clearance rack, and when we got to the register, it had been marked down to $4.99. WTF? I never find deals like that! Never! Of course, this friend is one of these effortlessly awesome looking people who always looks put-together and stylish, whereas I'm walking around with baby snot on my shoulder and mismatched socks.

So, I don't have anything to share for Fabulous Friday, except that if you shop the racks at Macy's, you could get a top for next to nada. What can I say? I told you this would be a short-lived Friday thing!

Lame post. Sorry. I'll do better later, I promise. ;)