Blog Archive

Saturday, March 14, 2009

A Saturday programming note

Samsmama informed me that she was having trouble following the blog, so I've reluctantly added the box on the lower right to display my small but loyal fanbase. :) Although, I don't know why, but some of them aren't displaying? Malomatic, have you stopped following me? Was it something I said at dinner last night? Ha!


Anywhooooo, maybe now some of you awesome and intelligent readers (flattery will get you everywhere, eh?) will boost my ego by signing up to follow me so my little box doesn't look so sad & lonely. I know you're reading - I stalk you back with my tracking tools (heh heh, I said "tools"), so show me some LOVE!!!

Btw, due to the wackadoo Claymates, you have to sign in to leave me comments now. As you know, I LIVE for comments. It's sad, but true. So please don't be discouraged by not being able comment anonymously anymore, k?

Now that the business du jour has been taken care of, I'm going to go back to my Spring cleaning (this house was GROSS, y'all!) and watching my 5-year-old kick my ass on Rock Band guitar. The boy has serious skillz and is rapidly putting me to SHAME.

Have a good day! And don't forget to follow me! Wheeee!