Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

How am I like George Costanza?

Let me count the ways....

And no, I'm not proud of this resemblance. I just thank God that it's nothing physical.



1. I have taken a nap under my desk at work. Yeah. Again, not proud.
2. I still don't know what I want to be when I grow up.
3. I often cheap out and buy the low-budg version of whatever I need. Though, thankfully, I have not caused the death of a loved one by doing so... yet.
4. I come up with great come-backs well after I need them. Jerk Store!
5. My parents are clearly insane.
6. I declare every summer "The Summer of Bev."
7. I once bought mens' eyeglasses, except I did it on purpose.
8. I think that pastrami is the most sensual of all the smoked, cured meats, too. ;)
9. I have sung a message for my answering machine, but nothing as cool as George's "Greatest American Hero," sadly.
10. I've hidden clothes at stores with the intention of coming back for them later. (ala "my fellow 40-short!")

I'll stop now before I relieve myself of whatever dignity I have left. Besides, I'm not feeling overly articulate right now.

*snort* "Articulate!"