Blog Archive

Monday, March 23, 2009

Did you know?


That if you're on Facebook and you Google yourself, bits of your profile show up on the search?

I have to laugh:


First of all, the random friends that show up are cracking me up. That first guy? The mayor of Manchester. Yep. We're like this. Secondly, every time you ever say you're a "fan" of something, it shows up. Therefore, let the Googling community know that I am Bev and I LIKE BACON. And vino, peace, and NPR. Yes, I'm a peaceful, wine-drinking, bacon-eating, radio-listening gal.

Not that it isn't true, but.... Whatever. Just thought it was kind of funny.

Incidentally, you only get this if you Google my maiden name. If you google my married name, the search is taken over by a romance novelist of the same name. Her books look quite raunchy! I think I need to pick one up ASAP. ;) Also, whenever I get around to finishing my own little masterpiece (which is collecting dust on my laptop right now), I'll need to publish using my maiden name, apparently. Because, you know, the publishers will be beating down my door.