Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Interview with Big Son

Stolen from Samsmama's blog & as seen everywhere on Facebook, here's an interview with my (obnoxious and keyed up) 5-year-old, who really ought to be in bed right now:

1. What is something mom always says to you?
"Get your shoes on, buddy."
Ever the task master, that's me.

2. What makes mom happy?
"When I eat my vegetables."
Yup.

3. What makes mom sad?
"Not listening."
Right again!

4. How does your mom make you laugh?
"Tickling me, being silly."

5. What did your mom like to do when she was a child?
"I don't know!"
Me either.

6. How old is your mom?
"D'oh! Uhhh, 100?"
Sometimes I feel that way son, sometimes I do.

7. How tall is your mom?
"200."
I don't think you understand the question....

8. What is her favorite thing to do?
"Eat on the toilet."
Now, that's just gross, and entirely untrue! Ew!

9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
"Go on the laptop with LS."
Erm, okay.

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
"Being with no shirt on."
Great. My kid has a wonderful opinion of his dear ol' ma.

11. What is your mom really good at?
"Playing Scrabble."
It's true.

12. What is your mom not very good at?
"Operation."
Again, true. The board game freaks me out and gives me high blood pressure with all the sudden noises, and I've never attempted a real operation. That I know of.

13. What does your mom do for her job?
"Making big giant O's."
What? O-face? What??!

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
"Wine."
Eesh. Sad, but true. In all fairness, I was drinking a glass of wine while asking him these questions, and Danny's a very "in the moment" kind of kid. That's my story & I'm stickin' with it!

15. What makes you proud of your mom?
"Going to the bathroom."
Er, thanks, Danny. I guess.... It is a talent of mine.

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
"Jimmy Neutron."
Random. It must be the hair.

17. What do you and your mom do together?
"We play games."

18. How are you and your mom the same?
"With loving."
awwwwww

19. How are you and your mom different?
"You're tall and I'm short."

20. How do you know your mom loves you?
"She buys me special desserts."
Food = love. Of course.

21. What does your mom like most about your dad?
"I have no idea."
Heh.

22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go?
"Shopping."
Sort of true.