Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Cell Phone Camera Day!

It's no secret that I'm a bit of a shutterbug.  I'm in no way a photographer, don't get me wrong; I don't own a fancy camera because I tend to break them, and I don't take artistic shots, for the most part. No, I just like taking goofy pics and documenting moments that I think might amuse you, my loyal readers.  Yes -- as that lovable old pothead Willie Nelson once sang, you are always on my mind.

This is why I love having a decent camera on my cell phone.  I find myself taking pics of the weirdest stuff.... It has been a while since I've gone through the many, many photos that I've taken with my handy-dandy cell phone, so today's the day!

Behold! Snapshots from my weird little life:

Back off, ladies!  I saw him first.

Gettin' my beauty on.
Photobombed!
What?  We just like woodland creatures!  Pervs.
Pedicure.  Vibrating chair.  Snail dildo.  Just your average Wednesday.
Want some candy?  It's been in my ass.
I give it a 6.
Such a pretty princess!
What I bought at the store last night.  Clearly, I'm a total health nut.
Mala learns a valuable lesson: never pull a pirate's finger.
Jim & Joe audition for "Seabisquit: The Final Chapter."
Give me "crazy eyes!"  perfect!
Ain't nothin' but a hound dog.
Good to the last drop.


Hope you liked 'em. TTFN!