Blog Archive

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Don't Panic!

Hey there! What's shakin'?

All's well here today. Last night we had my husband's family over for a big lobster dinner, which was groovy. We all had a good time eating, drinking, and shooting the shite for several hours. It was through this shite-shooting that I found out that our security here at the OOBH has been breached.





Nobody panic!

*deep breaths*

Not panicking!


It seems that both of my sisters-in-law (hi, J & A!) have been known to swing by the OOBH on occasion. Apparently even my two BILs have glanced at it. I suddenly feel like I'm having that dream where you're naked in front of a room full of people.

It's all good, I don't mind. I've never made my blog a secret, per se, I just never really talked about it to family. My loyal readers will also note that I don't ever say anything bad about family or friends here, because I always knew this day would come. My sister and her husband both read the OOBH, so it's not like I was doing this on the down-low or anything.

But still.

When my MIL said, "You have a blog? How do I find it?" I replied, "You don't."

Sorry... but come on. Siblings are one thing, but I really would rather keep the seedier side of Bev away from parental units, ya know?

Dat's just how I roll, cuz.

I admit that I vacillate between this:


And this:



So no, nothing will change here. I won't edit myself or become self-aware. I started writing this blog because I love to write and I love to talk about silly crap like boobs and celebrities and celebrity's boobs, and that hasn't changed. In fact, since I've found an audience of like-minded pervs, I'm more hooked on blogging than ever!

I won't edit myself; I'll just continue to exercise restraint when it comes to talking about stuff that could potentially hurt someone's feelings.

Ok, so now ya' know. We now resume our regularly scheduled frivolity.



XOXO