Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Hey, look at me! I'm really going wordless this week. I thought I could, and I can! Look, I'm doing it right now and it's aweso--- oh, wait. Okay, I'll shut up now. A little. Kind of. Okay, not at all.

Here goes:

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the best thing about my crap job is the office park I work in. See how pwetty?



When the blossoms fell, it looked like it had snowed flower petals:



Speaking of my crap job, before I left on vacation I did a little experiment to see just how lazy my asshole coworkers are. I am responsible for ordering the office supplies, and when they come in I put them away, too. It's one of those thankless duties that no one notices until I don't do it, just like 90% of my job. Before I left for my week-long vacation, I passive-aggressively ordered several cases of copier paper just to see what would happen if I didn't unpack them and put them away. I should have known that they would be sitting there waiting for me in the middle of the copy room when I returned A WEEK later.



You know you're a redneck if.... I somehow manage to get behind this guy in his "deer slayer" truck almost every morning on my drive to work. He's hard to miss.



My child picked me some "flowers" for Mother's Day. He really shouldn't have.



The only way to travel: in PJs and mouse ears!



HUGS!



My kid is stylin'! This is how he dressed himself for our date to go see Iron Man 2 last Saturday.



Happy Hump Day!