Thursday, May 20, 2010

Is it Awards Season already?

I know it's Thursday, but I don't feel like spilling TMI today. I did enough of that on Tuesday what with all my blabbing about Dr. Dong, etc, don't ya think? Btw, thanks for ALL of your kind words and comments. You are the wind beneath my wings! For rlz.

What I do feel like doing today is saying thanks to some sweet peeps who gave me awards recently.

Tamara at Nesting Pretty and Jessica O. at Agave Butterfly gave me the Sunshine Award because I'm so bright and shiny and shit. Thank you, ladies!

I'd like to pass the Sunshine Award on to a few people who always make me smile when I hear from them:
Rich Girl Red
Big Sis
Mjenks
Brooklyn ML
Tracey
Harmony
Liz

I am rather shiny and happy today because the weather is outstanding. Of course, I am stuck inside working so I can't go out and enjoy it, but I am still loving the sunshine and blue skies outside my window. Today's annoying work situation comes in the form of a high-pitched alarm that's coming from the telephone equipment closet. I've already called the phone company and they're supposed to come fix it, but not before every single person who walks through my office asks me what it is, tells me it's annoying (duh), and asks when it will be fixed.

ANYWHO. Back to the awards!

Stacie gave me this "awesome commenter" award, which is nice of her considering that I've been terrible about commenting on all of your blogs lately. Sorry about that... been busy. She asked some Q's to go along with the award, so I'll answer.


1) A night in or a night out?

I love nights out, but most of the time I stay in. I'm a homebody.

2) Movies at the theater or in your own home?

In my home.

3) If you found your Ex on Facebook/Myspace would you stalk their page?

Um, definitely. Duh.

4) Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall?

Fall.

5) Do you tell your best friends EVERYTHING?

Just about, but I do keep some secrets to myself. Some things are just too private to share with anyone.

6) Does your family know about your blog?

My sister and husband do, but otherwise, no. And the hubby rarely reads it.


7) Are you a mysterious person or a tell all person?

Mostly tell-all. I wear my heart on my sleeve, and if you hurt my feelings, I will say so.

8) Why do you blog?

I need a creative outlet, I love to write, and I dig attention. What? I said I was honest.

9) What are some issues you refuse to blog about?

Sex with my husband, politics & religion.

10) HOW MUCH DO YOU LOVE ME? ;)

A whole helluva LOT!

Since this award is for great commenters, I will pass this along to everyone on my top 10 commenter list! Currently that means the following 10 people are charged with answering my silly questions whenever they get around to it. If you don't want to make a post on your blogs, just answer in the comment section, mkay? Also, anyone who isn't on the Top 10 Commenters list can still answer in the comment section. I'd love to hear your answers!

Frank Irwin
Mala
MtnMama
Samsmama
Salt
onebadmamajama
Heidi Renée
Elliott
Cary

Okay, Stacie already GAVE me the award, so I guess I can't really give it back to her. So I'd like to add Senorita to the list as well.

My 10 questions:

1. What is your most embarrassing moment of all time?
2. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. How old were you when you had your first kiss?
4. What is your browser's home page?
5. What color do you never, ever wear?
6. Are you a nature-lover or a city-slicker?
7. If you were granted 3 wishes, what would they be? (none of that "more wishes" crap!)
8. Do you have any scars? How'd you get them?
9. Ever seen a ghost?
10. What is your dream job?

Have fun! I'm looking forward to hearing your answers.