Thursday, May 13, 2010

TMI Thursday: It helps you poop!

First of all, I've been a bad blogger lately, and I'm sorry. I just can't seem to keep up with everything that's going on (all good stuff, don't worry), and it's a bummer when I see my comments and traffic slowing down here at the OOBH. Twice this week I sat down and wrote out long-winded posts that I later deemed too boring or depressing to post. My mojo... it has been spotty, lately.

Today I wasn't gonna write a TMI post because I just didn't feel like I had it in me, but then as I was eating my lunch I remembered an SNL clip that made me laugh, and it definitely qualifies as TMI. Win!

Yes, I was eating yogurt. Whether or not it was Activia yogurt is classified*, since we all know that La Bev does NOT admit to poop ing. Ever.

*ahem*

* Okay, I totally eat Activia. I like it, and I am trying to lose weight. Shoot me.

Without further a-DOO (see what I did there?), I give you the fantastic Kristin Wiig as Jamie Lee Curtis:



Of course, that clip reminded me of one that aired at least a decade ago. I remember when it was on SNL because the next day, it was all we talked about at work. To this day you can ask any of my old TV station coworkers about this spot and they will reply with, "Because I'm wearing them, and I just did." Good times!



Makes me wish I still worked with cool people. Sigh.

Anywho, there's your TMI for today. Now, if you'll excuse me, I've gotta run... the yogurt is kickin' in.

Allegedly!