Friday, May 21, 2010

Franks & Beans

How goes it, cheeky monkeys? I'm a happy camper today. It's Friday, it's a beautiful day, my boss is out of the office for the morning so I can go for maximum slackitude at work, and I've got a hot date with Mala and Frankenberry tonight in Beantown.



Mala and I were sorely tempted to fuck with Frank just a wee bit, but we restrained ourselves. Some ideas we had:

* Show up in head-to-toe gray, saggy sweatsuits, unwashed hair, and a brandishing tins of Skoal. Act shocked when he says he doesn't want any.

* Insist that he bring us each a corsage.

* Suggest Burger King for dinner. Wear paper crowns.

* Call each other by the wrong names all night. Tell him he's been wrong all this time - I'm Mala, she's Bev. Jeez!

* Arrive already trashed, slurring, and swearing like truckers.



Naah, we won't do that! We're demure young ladies, after all. The very picture of grace and elegance - that's us!

*WINK*

Speaking of pictures... yes, I'll be taking some. We'll have show & tell next week, so don't you worry.

Hope you all have a fabulous weekend. We will raise our cocktails to all of our bloggy buddies this evening! Cheers!

XOXO