Blog Archive

Monday, June 14, 2010

They're all gonna laugh at you!

Good morning, my sweet, poo-flinging monkeys! Did you all have a good weekend?

I did, but I'm afraid it left me tired, bloated, and groggy. But enough about Lindsay Lohan - we'll get back to her in a minute.

I've been fighting off a cold for about a week now, so last night I took a PM cold tablet and I think I'm still struggling out of the murky depths of my sedation today. So writing this post should be fun. Wheeeeee!

Last Friday night on a whim I made a Facebook page for the OOBH, which was kind of a big deal for me. As my regulahs know I've been blogging here for a while now, but until now I never really told many people from my "real life" about the blog.


If you're not already a FOOBH on Facebook, what are you waiting for? Clicky, clicky, people!

The other night it occurred to me that I make no apologies for being a ridiculous potty humor-loving perv here on the OOBH, nor do I hide who I am IRL, so why not open up the blog to my world at large? Then I can post those nifty little blurbs on Facebook and get more eyeballs looking at my words, which makes me happy because I crave attention. I don't want to just post the OOBH blurbs to all 250 of my Facebook friends because... well, my mom's on there, and a few cousins, and some distant relatives who are far more religious than they are hilarious, if you know what I'm sayin'.

So I started a fan page and I hope you'll all join so we can be besties. I promise not to inundate you with posts. I am a good Facebook friend, I swear! References available upon request.



You observant types may have also noticed that the blogaroonie got a little work done over the weekend. A few people told me that the old design colors were hard to read and I'd had those fears as well, so I did a little nip here, a little tuck there, and voila! A face lift. Hope you likey.

Okay, enough bidness. I don't have much else to report except that Rockin' Ribfest was fun yesterday and I ate too much delicious food and drank too much delicious beer, hence the bloat. I'm back at work today and was considering faking a seizure to get myself out of here, but now I guess I'll tough it out somehow. It's almost lunch time, after all.

One last thing. I would like to propose that we ship Lindsay Lohan off to Texas indefinitely. After all, poor Chace Crawford was just enjoying some quiet time in the parking lot of a TX bar with a (totally-non-sexual, I'm sure) male friend last weekend when he got busted for possessing a single thin joint. Now he faces up to 6 months in jail. For a joint.




Yet Lohan, who has clearly been eating her feelings lately (NTTAWWT*), roams free in L.A. and doesn't even get in trouble when she violates her probation by publicly getting her drink on at an awards show... AND drunk-Tweets about it.



Just sayin'.

Have a groovy day, all!

*Not that there's anything wrong with that.