Blog Archive

Friday, June 18, 2010

OOBH Stew: Dazed & Confusing Edition

Good morning! Are you all ready for the weekend? I sure am - this week has felt interminable for some reason and I am more than ready to relax.

On to the Stew! Can you smell what The Bev is cookin'?

First up, I've known so-called stallions just like this one:



Typical guy, passing out after sex. Or was it during?


There's a new OK Go video & it kicks ass, as usual.

I'd venture to say that the indie band OK Go is more famous for their fantastic music videos than for their songs. They just released a clever new vid for their song End Love, and it is typically awesome. This might be my favorite one yet! Check it out:




Love the song, too. Do you think they drew straws to decide who had to wear the pink jump suit?


A beautiful FOOBH booty:



Yesterday's post about a dude with a Tramp Stamp inspired a reader to show us her new 'tat... on her ass. Rich Girl Red said, "Just 'cause I got it on my ass doesn't mean I don't anyone to see it!"

Which is yet another reason that she is the wind beneath my wings. *mwah*

This cat might soon go blind.



Yeah, it's a masturbating cat. So? Thank you, Holy Taco, for bringing us this disturbing but oddly hilarious clip. I hope I'm not the only one who giggled uncontrollably throughout. (please say I'm not the only one!)

It's been a long time since I rock n' rolled.



Well, it hasn't been that long, no, but it's never too soon to do it again! Tomorrow night we're heading over to Hampton Beach with the Malas and our new friends M&E to see that Led Zeppelin cover band again, and I can't wait! We're even spending the night there, so things might get a little crazy... or a lot crazy.

And yes, I'll take pics. Who knows? Maybe Mala and I will finally get around to making that vlog we've been threatening to make! No promises, though.


Last but not least, Happy Father's Day to all the proud papas out there! This last item is for you guys:



Hope you all have a great weekend!