Blog Archive

Thursday, June 17, 2010

I may be tired, but at least I'm not tired.

Hi all!
I'm extremely tired today, so I can't guarantee that this post will make much sense.

Yeah, yeah, like that's any different from any other day! I know. I'll keep this short and sweet - two things.

Different spokes for different folks:

This morning while driving to work I saw a man on a bicycle. He was fit, in his mid-thirties, and wearing the customary biking gear. The only thing remarkable about him was the fact that his skin-tight biking shirt had hiked up in the back, revealing what can only be described as a tramp stamp.


"Might as well be a bullseye."


NTTAWWT... except there totally is something wrong with that.

I try not to judge, but a dude with a lower back tattoo? It just looked wrong, somehow. If I could have snapped a pic of it I would have, but the light turned green and I had to pilot my motor car so as not to kill anyone.

Next order of business: admit it, this baby dances better than you do.



After I stifled the maternal instinct that told me to get the baby off the goddamn table before he falls and cracks his skull open, I thought this was really cute. Look at him, bustin' a move! Shake what yo' mama gave ya, baby!

That's all I've got today. TTYL, you gorgeous people, you! I need to go find an I.V. caffeine drip.