Blog Archive

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Partially Wordless Wednesday!

Random pics for a random day.

My son made this picture for my husband. It's been on the fridge for ages; for some reason it makes us laugh.



"Look ma, no hands!"

Boys love their swords, don't they? It starts young.

Saw this at the Science Center last week:

Now that's a big beaver.

Last but not least.
I came across this picture during my internet travels this week, and of course I immediately saved it for my FOOBHs.




As soon as I saw it I just knew that we could have a lot of fun with it.


Gaga would rock this look.

If we learned anything yesterday it's that Chris Klein is a total dink, right?

He hath earned his Crown Of Poo.



It seems many of my lovely commenters don't care for Ms. Paltrow.



She reminds me of Mr. Burns in this picture.



Do you see it?


Gotta run! Have a good one, folks.
:)