Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The camera's swan song

I salvaged the memory card from my busted camera and found some truly hysterical shit. Apparently putting away 5 bottles of wine in a 4-hour period causes you to think you're Tyra fucking Banks on location with America's Next Top Model.

Observe:

Mala can't raise on eyebrow without tactual assistance, whereas I can, but end up looking like a drunken pirate in the process. Arrrr, mateys!

In the next shot, Mala's doing her patented "sexy face," her daughter M. is totally photobombing us, and I'm saying "prune" like an Olsen twin.

Shoot, I think Mala's face got stuck in "sexy face" mode! I didn't get the memo and was back in "I'm druuuuunk & inordinately happy" mode. Oops.

Yes, our teeth are slightly purple. Your eyes do not deceive you.

And these are the pictures that I didn't delete and deny ever existed.


Right after this picture was taken, I dropped the camera and it went night-night forever.

The End.