Friday, April 17, 2009

Me, me, me... hello? Me!



Man, I've been thinking about my post earlier today, and I've got somethin' to get off my (real and spectacular) chest.

I'm not bitter. I'm not upset with where my life has ended up, and I don't begrudge the decisions I've made that brought me here. I am not religious, per se, but I am spiritual enough to believe that all things happen for a reason, and that usually you get what you need at any given time in life.

I just wanted to clarify that point, without going all mushy blah-blah on the previous posting. It's a gorgeous day, and I'm in a great mood, and I don't feel like "going there" if you get what I'm saying. I love humor, but my blog isn't always about bringing the funny. It's about all of me, and all of my life, and that's gonna be gorgeous or abysmal or something in between, depending on what day you catch me on.

I also need to get back to writing fiction, because I'm so sick of writing about myself right now! Gah!