Wednesday, March 31, 2010

(You Know It's Never) Wordless Wednesday

Hey there!

Look! Over there on the right: 98 FOOBHs (Friends of Out of Bev's Head) on the wall!

*rubbing hands together*


Almost 100! You know how excited I get about stuff like this, I don't front. :) Thanks for all of you who've joined. I love each one of your faces, even this one.

It's gonna be a party up in here when I see triple digits! I might even have a little work done, but don't let that get around. I just want the blog to look rested and twenty-five again, is that so wrong?

Ok, on to some photos. I took these on St. Patty's Day.

Traditional Irish music provided by Laurie's step-dad's band. We were totally "with the band."



Balls for lunch! My favorite.



What goes better with balls than beer? Not much.



After lunch we saw this:



Most of the waitresses just wore some beads and a hat, but this one went all out.



Something tells me that she got great tips that night!



Look at this dapper young lad.



Mark is a humanitarian.



And that was pretty much my day. Well, after I found my car, that is. I admit that after dinner I went to the wrong parking garage and climbed to the top level before realizing I'd parked in a garage a few blocks away.

It was a long day!

TTFN!