Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Don't stop!

It's a large fiery ball at the center of our universe, but that's not important right now!

That's right, the sun is out here in New Hampster. The actual sun is actually shining. Huzzah!

Seeing blue skies, sunshine, & sure signs of Spring have brightened my mood considerably. As such, I've got a super awesome video for you today to make up for the world's most dreary music video I put up yesterday (sorry about that). Trust me when I tell you that YOU WILL F'ING LOVE THIS.

Some of you might remember the fun marching band version of this OK Go song that Cary put up on LOTD a while back. This is the newer (way cooler, IMO) version that the band just released, and it is another one of their fantastic continuous shot masterpieces.

Check it out!



Was that super-happy-fun times or WHAT?

Yeah, I thought so too.

Speaking of continuous shots, tomorrow is St. Patrick's Day. Doing anything fun?