Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

More office peeping, yay!

Hey there, sexy sexersons. How are you all on this fine Tuesday morning? I'm pretty good, although my youngest woke up later than usual (yay!) at 5:45 AM with a barking cough again (boooo!). CRAP! Not again! He just had Croup about two weeks ago, and I got sick and then D got sick... ugh.

FML.

Since he has no fever and seems to feel fine I did what any loving mother would do -- gave him a hit of Motrin and sent him to daycare. Hey man, we're all off tomorrow for Veterans Day, so we'll rest then. Of course I've got a list of shit to do tomorrow that's as long as my arm, but so be it. Gots to go to work today.

More of my lovely bloggy buddies submitted their office spaces for our prying eyes, so THANK YOU for that! I just love seeing these, maybe because then I can picture you all sitting there at your little work stations, writing love letters to your ol' chum Bev. Here are the latest and greatest submissions:

Kari - Not only did she comply with my request, she confessed that she *hearts* me in a girl crush kinda way! Awwwwwww! I assure you, the crush goes both ways -- this chick is a hot ticket! BONUS points for having my blog up on her monitor in the first photo.

Frank - Made me laugh while disturbing me ever-so-slightly, as always. I'm still trying not to be shocked that he reads cycling mags on the can and nothing racier (no pun intended). Also, all of our fears that Frank is writing to us girls without any pants on have now been confirmed. So there's that.

One Bad Mamajama - Even though she just moved her entire family, this cool chick managed to take a pic of her desk AND her unfinished novel! YAY! Well, not yay for the unfinished part, but I feel your pain on that one, girl.

Elliott - He swears he's gonna get us a pic of the rat maze he calls his day job today, so I'm linking to him prematurely. Go on over and say hi, won't you? He's a righteous dude.

As always, if anyone else wants in, just let me know and I'll add ya.

One last funny before I go. This morning our friend Organic Meatbag posted this hilarious video on his Facebook page, so I'm borrowing it to show all of you. You know how I love the Muppets, and The Count in particular, so this REALLY made me laugh. Enjoy!

It's the (bleeeeeeep)ing Count!



*smooches*