Blog Archive

Friday, November 6, 2009

I'll show you mine if you show me yours.

Pervs, I'm not talking about tits or ass. I'm talking about your Office Space! Show me your desk and/or the place where you do most of your blogging and computing. Snap me a pic and post it on your blog & then let me know you've done it, would ya? I'll link to yours from the OOBH on Monday, and if you don't have a blog I'll post yours here if you'd like. Come on -- play! It'll be fuuuuuuun.

What can I say? It's Friday and I have very little other material, yet I still felt like sayin' hi. Hi!

I'll start. Here's my desk at work, which is where I do most of my blogging.



I'll give you the cook's tour. First, here are my Lebowski bobble heads, which serve as a daily reminder of who The Bev really is. Note the Swingline stapler next to them. Shout out to Milton!



Today's breakfast of champions: medium coffee and an allergy pill. Jealous?



What kind of mother would I be if I didn't have some photos of my husband and kidlets at work? Of course, they're all over a year old and my kids don't even look like this anymore, but whatev. A for effort, I say! Yes, that's a Santa's Village snow globe of me and Mala on the log flume ride. And?



Last but not least, this is a cocktail monkey that I found in my pocket after a friend's bachelorette party in Boston 1000 years ago. Why do I still have it and why does he live on my work desk? I'm not entirely sure, but maybe he reminds me of my friends and of enjoying delicious fruity cocktails in the shadow of the Green Monster? I'm going with that, yeah.



So there you have it. Show me your Office Space! Oh, and have a happy weekend.

XOXOX

ETA: Whiskey Girl has already posted her Office Space. YAY! Keep 'em coming!