Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I got yer 1000 words right here!


I just cleaned off the pictures from my cell phone, and it was a bit of a trip down memory lane. My cell takes terrible pictures, but I do find myself using it whenever I forget my real camera and something good happens, or when I forget to charge up my camera battery and it gets "exhausted," but I'm still feeling snap-happy. I think these blurry little photos tell a story all on their own, and you all know how I feel about pictures by now, riiiiight?

They're worth 1,000 words. A THOUSAND WORDS! That's a lot!

So, without further ado, I give you the contents of my cell phone pix folder (minus a few nudey shots, naturally).





My backyard this morning. Hey look, it's raining. For a change.









Bring out the gimp!




Getting them both to smile at the same time is like creating the perfect storm.







PUCKER UP, kiddo! Mama needs some sweaty lovin'.







Beeeeeep, beeeeeep.






Not so Super Cuts.






Get out the bowl!






Mala so crazy!





Hey look, it's a flower.





The 3 Bruthas Jam Band. It's an action photo, yo.







Just plain creepy.






Bros on a plane.






Sarah and I were pouting last winter. Don't remember why; all of my molars were still intact at this point!






Show me love!





Wicked killah tatts, dood.





Watchin' the original (horrible) Incredible Hulk. Between the two of them, my sons are wearing a complete outfit.



Yes, that is my kid going all "Cornholio" on the dance floor. I think he was doing the worm. No, really.



Hope you enjoyed the random weirdness! I'm off for the rest of the week, but since I'm not going anywhere good, I will likely still be around to stalk your blogs and dump the paltry contents of my brain out onto this page. No, thank you.