Tuesday, July 7, 2009

DUDE.

Some guy I went to grammar school with posted the most disgusting photo on his Facebook page, and I can't seem to make it go away. I "hid" him from my News Feed immediately upon seeing it pop up this morning, but now it's showing up in my "Highlights" sidebar and I can't make it STOPPPPPP!


What is this photo of, you might ask? Well, it is of his partially-amputated big fucking toe, that's what. YEAH. As in, a big toe hanging on by a thread of skin, with a GD bone poking out. MY EYES! MY EEEEYYYYYEESSSSS! Why, oh why, would you ever post such a horrifying and disgusting picture? Why would you even want to remember that something this awful happened to your poor toesies? I don't get it, and neither does this horrified redneck I found online just now. Look at him; he's simply agog!


While I try to scrub the mental image of a mangled toe from my mind's eye, I'll tell you what else is shakin'. Wait for it.... Nothing! Yes, absolutely nothin'. I went and had my hair all did last night, so that was fun. I'm feeling sassy today. Laurie told me last week that I have "Rock Star" hair, which made me proud, because I'd rather have Rock Star hair than Soccer Mom hair, that's fo' sho'. I am way too young for Soccer Mom hair or Mom Jeans, despite my impending birthday.

Switching gears!

The other day, someone reminded me of those Myers Briggs Personality tests that they use to categorize you and tell you what kind of job you'd be good at, etc. I found a quick one online and thought it might be fun to take it. I'll throw it out here for you guys to take it too, and if you feel like sharing your results in the comments section, knock yo'selves out. You know I dig that kind of thing!!

Jung Typology Quiz

I am an ESFP.
slightly expressed extravert
slightly expressed sensing personality
distinctively expressed feeling personality
slightly expressed perceiving personality


"Artisan™ Portrait of the Performer (ESFP)
Performers have the special ability, even among the Artisans, to delight those around them with their warmth, their good humor, and with their often extraordinary skills in music, comedy, and drama. Whether on the job, with friends, or with their families, Performers are exciting and full of fun, and their great social interest lies in stimulating those around them to take a break from work and worry, to lighten up and enjoy life."


An Extravert who tries to make others take a break from work & worry? Moi? No way. ;-)

See ya!