Monday, July 13, 2009

200th post FAIL!

I had every intention of putting up a wicked killah 200th post for you all, but here I sit with a fistful of boring blog ideas and one funny video I just came across on Fecesbook (thanks, Kerry!). Hello, Apathy. Come here often? Actually, yes.

I just couldn't think of a good theme for 200. I asked J and he pondered for about 5 seconds before scratching his chin thoughtfully and musing, "What would iCarly do?" Dink. Clearly, he was no help.

Anywhooooo, sorry it's not more thrilling, but I promise to come up with something fun for us to do on the big 1 year Blogaversary next month. Check out this story from The Onion news network. I am pretty sure I've attended this party. I think.


Police Slog Through 40,000 Insipid Party Pics To Find Cause Of Dorm Fire

Hilar, am I right? I laughed.

In other news, I got an early b-day present yesterday! J got me a purple iPod Nano, which I love. It's adorable and practically indestructable, which are two things that electronics must be in order to survive in Bev's world. I am accident-prone. I break things. Maybe you've noticed this about me? No? Well, aren't you just the cutest?

Yes, you are. Have a good one!