Thursday, January 15, 2009

Farg

I just realized that the first of two big family weddings is less than 1 month away! Yikes! I have so much to do before then.

* Lose 10 lbs. (huh... this might be tricky considering I already only eat twice/day with NO results. I might actually have to start exercising again. Ugh.)

* Darken & cut hair (my hairdresser moved... AGAIN... and now she's even further away and in an even less convenient place for me to get to. But I don't wanna find a new one!)

* Whiten teeth (it's been a few years and a few hundred cups of coffee since the last time I bothered)

* Find stunning and appropriate dress & shoes for myself

* Find neat and appropriate outfits for both boys

* Get DH new dress shoes to wear with his tux

Eesh. Looking presentable is really too much work.