Monday, January 19, 2009

Bored-d Bored-d Bored...



BORK BORK BORK!

I know, the Swedish Chef has nothing to do with me being bored today, but that's just one of the strange ways that my mind works, mkay?

Happy MLK day! Anyone else working? I am, if you can call it that. I finished returning the phone calls in exactly 20 minutes, did 2 transactions, and now I'm pretty much done with all of my work FOR THE DAY. It's 9:30 AM. Eeeeeesh.

But, I'm not complaining. I have decided that I am not going to complain about my craptastic job until the economy improves again. Now's no time to be out looking for new work, after all, so I'm going to do my best to be grateful for just being employed. No matter how soul-sucking my work is. No matter how annoying my coworkers are.

It's my way of giving back. That's me - just doin' my part. ;) I'm a regular humanitarian.

My weekend was good. I did very little. I watched a lot of True Blood (online, because HBO is a bunch of suckers who won't put that shit up on demand). It was alright, but not nearly as good as the books. I like Anna Paquin as Sookie a lot, but the rest of the characters bored me a bit. The books are ALL about Sookie, so the fact that the show has to focus on her brother, best friend, boss, etc., kind of bores me.

Today I'm just going to do my level best to ignore the crazy cat lady here at the office. She has already cornered me twice to talk about the snow and bird seed or some crap. I dunno - my eyes glaze over the minute she approaches my desk.

Ta ta for now, mes amies. I'm going to hunt down some more caffeine!