Thursday, January 15, 2009

150 pages


I'm plugging along here on this writing project I've started. The wonderful creative rush I had last month has vanished, but I'm working on getting my mojo back. Today was a good day. Yesterday it was like pulling teeth to just get a paragraph out, but today was a good day.

Milestone: I've reached page 150!! Admittedly, it's not entirely sequential; it's kind of in three parts right now and not one of those parts is the end. Still lots of story to tell. Not sure how long it will be when it's done. I'm excited again, and I'm glad I was able to talk myself out of the weak moments I had last week!

We all just have to root for ourselves sometimes, right? :)

I hope you're all rooting for yourselves this week. It's freezing fricking cold just about everywhere, so bundle up and have a great night!!