Friday, January 23, 2009

Celebrities who I wish would just go away...

take a long walk off a short pier,
make like a tree and leave,
scram, skidaddle, and/or take a hike....

I feel like posting something light & fluffy today, since it's Friday, the sun is shining, and I'm in a GREAT mood. :-D The bossman will be out more than in today (he's got a lunch appointment and then he has to go pick up his brand new Lexus from the dealership, don'tchaknow), and I plan to watch Grey's Anatomy online since my DVR ate the recording for no good reason last night. I also hope to get a few pages written, if my muse shows up. That bitch has been tardy has hell lately, so we'll see.

Anyway, back to the fluff! In the course of my daily (ok, multiple times/daily) blog stalking, I seem to keep coming across stories about the same boring-ass celebs. I find that I am skipping blog entries about these dingbats on the regulah, so I thought that in and of itself was blog-worthy. Here goes:


Brangelina
They're both about as interesting as a hunk of boiled cauliflower. Additionally, sure, they're pretty people with lots of skilled workers dressing them, doing their hair, and slapping on make up (not to mention Photoshop help), but the result is that I have seen more realistic-looking wax figures.




Jennifer Aniston
Why is she interesting? Why should I feel sad that she can't seem to make a relationship stick? She's rich, famous, and gorgeous. Cry me a freakin' river! Although, Jen does get points for being in Office Space & not totally sucking. She even had one of my favorite lines: "I don't really like talking about my Flair."



Anyone from The Hills
I've never watched that shit, but these entitled twats make me want to hit something, or someone. Hard.







Paris Hilton
Duh. Is there anyone out there who really likes her? Maybe if we stop paying attention to her, she'll go away.








Kim Kardashian
Why is she famous again?!? Oh yeah, she's a spawn of Paris Hilton and is largely famous for having a big butt and a sex tape in which she (allegedly!) gets peed on. Yeah, you heard me. What an utter bimbo. Oh yeah, and her dad helped keep OJ out of jail (the first time). Not hot.




Lily Allen
Yeah, I liked that song she had way back when, but this chick has become annoying on a whole 'nother level. She's a hot mess with an opinion about everything, and she just comes across as petty and nasty. Also, she has a third nipple, which is just Freaksville, USA, population: HER! ;)


There are more, but I'm boring myself by talking about the idjits whose news bits I regularly ignore! Maybe next Friday I'll do a post on celebs I wish I knew/heard more about, like Anna Paquin, Zooey Deschanel, and Michael Cera!