Monday, December 1, 2008

Update

So far, the complaints are:

- There's a light out in the parking lot.

- The cleaning people slacked off over the holiday weekend. Somebody has dirt on their office carpet. Waaaah!

And the day is still young! I'm sure someone else has a complaint they haven't yet brought to me.


Dr. Evil got it right when he said, "Why must I be surrounded by freakin' idiots?!"





I'm losin' it here, people. Five years at this job. Five. Years. of listening to these neverending complaints and never getting praised for the good job I do to solve their irrational and oftentimes ridiculous problems. I don't care if our economy is in the crapper right now... I need to solve this problem of mine. I don't care how comfortable it is, I need to salvage what's left of my sanity and self-esteem and get the heck outta this office!