Friday, December 5, 2008

My rockin' horoscope

MSN Astrology totally told me what I wanted to hear today:

You should be feeling especially strong, healthy, and charismatic, and you are likely to receive some invitations to some exciting parties. You might be surprised at what appears to be a sudden increase in your level of popularity. Expanded opportunities on the career scene could also come your way from new acquaintances, and you could find doors for a whole new life will open - new friends, new position, and possibly even a new home.

Right on! Is that the best horoscope ever? I think it is.

It's proving to be true, too, as my "Friendaissance" kicks up a notch again this month. Oh, and tomorrow, I'm having my first ever psychic reading done. Mala's having it done too, so it'll be fun to compare notes afterwards. I'm hoping the psychic can help me figure out what to do with my life (well, most of my life I like, it's just the career part that gives me trouble).... The psychic is apparently very good, but she goes by the name "Amethyst," so I'm having a hard time with the ol' willing suspension of disbelief, if you know what I'm sayin'. We shall see!