Thursday, December 11, 2008

Tag! I'm it.

Mala tagged me in some kind of blogaroonie thingamabob where you're supposed to say 7 things that nobody knows about you and then tag 7 other bloggers to do likewise. I am not sure I have 7 things that nobody knows about me, since I'm a full-disclosure kind of chick. But, I'll give it the ol' college try!

1. I am not a native of New England. I was born in New Jersey and many of my family members still reside there. Don't judge me!

2. The math score on the SAT's was so abysmal that to this day, I refuse to utter it out loud. I will take it with me to my grave.

3. I have almost drowned two times - once as a child (don't remember it), and once in college when I got too close to the edge of a waterfall. Wicked smaht.

4. I totalled my sister's VW Quantum when I was 16 and driving on a learner's permit. I rolled that bad boy but good. I left pieces of it behind me for about a mile and it finally came to rest on the roof. I crawled out the window. I didn't have a scratch on me. (sorry, Deebs!)

5. I have never won any sort of prize or contest. Ever.

6. I am a cancer survivor!

7. I am ridiculously, insanely, hideously tone-deaf.

Ok, I managed that. Now, to try to find 7 people I know who have blogs. Hmmmm... that could be difficult. I'll go with: Jo, Heidi, CK, Allison, and... well, that's all I've got. All the other blogs I read are purely celebrity gossip! :-D