Blog Archive

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Toy Makers are Sickos

The other night we celebrated my youngest son's 3rd birthday. I was sick so mostly I just threw some presents and cake at him and then lay on the couch while they opened and played with the new swag, but it was still a joyous occasion. Let's face it - every birthday takes us one step further away from changing poopy diapers, so I'm all for it!

One present stood out from the rest, however, and I can't quite put my finger on why that is.
It's a Leap Frog product, so it's edumacational!



Hmmmm. Does anybody else think that this looks a little... um... inappropriate for a toddler? It's quite fancy, really; it lights up and offers word games and songs, and the head tip top is all nubby so it offers lots of sensory stimulation. Heh heh. Stimulation, indeed.

EW! Bad visuals! Stop, stop!




I've often thought that the people who dream up kids' toys are a little on the pervy side. Remember my post about Backdoor Elmo last year?


Who's making this crap, Hugh Hefner?

Anyway, the kid got lots of new toys, so I doubt he'll miss this one. What? Shut up! Gotta run!
XOXO