Blog Archive

Friday, July 30, 2010

OOBH Stew

Heya! Sorry I'm a little tardy for the party this morning. The shit hit the fan at work and I've been scrambling all morning. I do so hate it when my job gets in the way of my blogging. I mean, really! So annoying.

How's every little thing? All good here, just trying to recover from a fun but exhausting day at Water Country yesterday. I'm sunburned in places that I didn't even know existed, still tired after 8 hours of solid sleep, and the bottoms of my feet are still sore from walking barefoot on scorching hot concrete all day -- but it's all good in the hood! We had a blast at the park and then finished off the day with margaritas and Tex-Mex. Now that's my idea of a great day.

Now it's Friday, and we ain't got shit to do! Okay, that's not entirely true... I actually have plenty to do today, but not before I serve up some delicious OOBH Stew.

Wow, all my dog ever did was ruin the lawn with his giant turd logs.

This little :13 clip made me giggle, so I had to watch it again. And again. And again. Then once more for good measure.



*giggle*

Coco works out in stripper heels:



Coco has been in the Stew before; she's Ice T's girlfriend (wife?) who is mostly known for her massive rear end and for wearing clothes so tight that her camel toe is LEGEN... wait for it... DARY.

Apparently she's also well known for Tweeting all kinds of inappropriate photos of herself, so it came as no surprise to her followers when she posted this picture of herself working out in Lucite stripper heels. Yowza.

Pic via The Huffington Post.

California Gurls... are unreliable?

I've seen a lot of spoofs of Katy Perry's California Gurls song and video, but this one by the hilarious YouTube comedy troupe The Key of Awesome is my favorite:



There are lots more funny parodies with great production value on that YouTube page, so check it out when you have some time and need a laugh. One of my favorites is the one about no-talent assclown John Mayer.

Last and least, this photo has been making the internet rounds this week:



I think we can all agree that it's pretty disturbing, yet oddly hilarious. Those cats look royally pissed off. Thoughts?

Gotta run - stupid work. Have a groovy weekend, all!
XOXO