Blog Archive

Friday, July 2, 2010

OOBH Stew: with a dollop of Wax

It's Friday, yo! Friday, the most magical and anticipated day of the week, made even better this particular week because it's the start of a 3-day weekend for many of us here in the U.S. of A! Yeah, baby! My boss kindly offered me the afternoon off so I'll be burning rubber out of this parking lot no later than 1:15 today and not returning until Tuesday. WOOT.

Tonight I've gathered my Pussy Posse (heh heh) to go get our fan girl on in a big bad way. We've all got some serious steam to burn off! First we're meeting for drinks & apps, then we're going to see Eclipse (shut up), and then we're hitting a downtown bar for some KILLAH KARAOKE.

Yes.

My voice is back, biznatches, and I intend to use & abuse that mofo tonight! I can't wait.

Oh, and on Saturday I'll be dragging my hungover ass up to Mala's place to record our VLOG offering. You're welcome - we love you. Don't you forget it.

But enough about ME, it's stew time!

Maybe she's born with it?


Meet Coco, who is Ice T's special lady friend. Coco is best known for sporting camel toe in just about every skin-tight outfit she owns, but when I saw this vision of loveliness I knew this was the photo I had to add to the Stew. Just look at this natural beauty! I'm blinded, blinded!

I've got your Deathly Hollows right he-yah!



EPIC!

Baby Mama



I adore Amy Poehler & her husband, Will Arnett. I love that they're having more babies together. I approve of funny people breeding.

Mel Gibson is a bad, bad man.



Mel, seen here with his hand in a beaver for possibly the last time, has been recorded saying horrible, disgusting, racist and misogynistic remarks. His ex-girlfriend secretly recorded him during one of his rage-induced tantrums and is using the tapes in their messy legal battle.

In the 80's, Mel was a screen god. In the 90's, we learned that Mel was an anti-Semitic drunk, but at least we got the term "sugartits" out of that scandal. Now, Mel is just a superior, angry, intolerant dillhole who needs to STFU and get lost. Forever and ever, amen.

I can't wait to violate this wax figure.


Pic via Celebitchy

Next time we're in NYC, count on Mala and me having some fun with old cross-eyed Kim, here. Also, maybe I'm wrong, but I thought the Madame Tussaud's sculptures were supposed to be true to size? Errmmmm....

Last but not least, there's a new Wonder Woman costume gathering hate all across the Internet Land.



Thoughts?

Just as a reminder, the old costume (worn by the ravishing Lynda Carter) looked like this:



As a kid, my Wonder Woman costume looked more like this:



Talk amongst yourselves. Next week we'll revisit this topic along with the big question: which actress should nab the coveted Amazonian role?

For now, I wish you all a wonderful, relaxing, and fun-filled holiday weekend!

Be safe, my darlings, until we blog again.

XOXO
La Bev