Blog Archive

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

It's a post about 2 unrelated subjects. So?

Hey now, sexy readers! What are you wearing?

*ahem*

Sorry. Force of habit. My other job is as a phone sex operator. Shhhh! Don't tell.

(Actually, I think I'd be really good at that job. Talking dirty to horny dudes? I GOT THIS. How does one go about getting a gig like that?)

Anyfloozy, Yankees owner George Steinbrenner died of a heart attack last night at the age of 80. Though I'm not a Yankees fan I am a Seinfeld fan, so I have a special fondness for the guy who let Larry David spoof him on the regular for all those years.

R.I.P, Mr. S. In honor of your passing, here's my favorite memory of "you":



Of course, you know this is my favorite clip because of my own fondness for sneaking naps under my desk at work. Not that I've ever done that.... Noooooo. That would be wrong.

Hey, speaking of floozies.

You know who's not dead but kind of looks like she is? Dita von Teese. Don't get me wrong, I have an inexplicable fondness for the woman who has made a career out of taking off her clothes. Plus, she used to bone the extraordinarily odd (and fugly) Marilyn Manson.

I don't know why I like her - that's why it's inexplicable. I guess I just dig her retro style and the fact that she somehow manages to make stripping... classy? Also, she is gorgeous despite her butterface.

What? You know you were thinking it.

Here's an ad she did for Perrier:



Hot, right?! I'm suddenly thirsty.

TTFN!
XOXO