Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Show me YOURS!

I know I promised a new game of Show Me Yours last week, but... well, last week just got away from me and I didn't get around to it! So we'll do it this week, mkay?

The last time we played was waaaaay back in 2009, when I asked you all to show me your workspaces/desks/computing locations. We had fun peeking into our fellow FOOBH's homes, didn't we? I know I enjoyed putting on my stalking hat and eyeballing your special areas. **eyebrow wiggle**

This time might require a tad* more effort, but what's a little effort between friends? This week's Show Me Yours is...

< DRUM ROLL >
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Your Senior Portrait!

Ta DAAAAAAAA!

That's right. I'm asking you to unearth your high school senior portrait and scan that bad boy in for us to make fun of admire. If you don't have a scanner, take a picture of a picture for us. If you don't have a photo, how's that GED working out for you?

(Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

Next Monday 4/19, post your photo on your blog and let me know so I can include you in a list of links here on the OOBH. If you don't have a blog or don't want to post it there, just email it to me and I'll post it for you here.

It's just that simple! To prove that I do put my money where my mouth is, I will not only post my own sucktacular photo but those of my entire immediate family.

Are ya ready, kids?



I can't hear you!



Okay, settle down.

This is my babelicious mother in 1964:



You know how the Olson twins are rumored to say "prune" when having their photograph taken so that their lips look all puffy and pursed just-so? I think my mom invented that trick.

My handsome father, circa 1957:



My sessy sistah in 1986:



(Forgive the 'do and the pink pearls, ok? It was the 80's!)

And of course, La Bev. Take your pick:



Ha ha! Okay, okay. Those aren't really my Senior pics, but you'll have to wait till next week for that one. :) Since you're such patient little puppies I'll also include my college yearbook photo. No extra charge.

Okay, your turn! Fire up those scanners and buh-ring it! It's rare that I assign homework, so please don't leave me hanging!

Next Monday. You. Me. All of us.

Doing it, it, IT! Well, sorta.

* In space terms that's about a half a million miles.