Wednesday, April 7, 2010

(Mostly) Wordless Wednesday

It's an even more random batch of cell phone pics this week! Enjoy.

Sidewalk Chalk



FYI, I make a bad-ass chocolate cake from scratch



She's feisty when she's angry



This is the dipshit* I got stuck behind while driving home this morning.
Notice the piled-up crap blocking the entire rear window and the bumper sticker which kindly requests that we not tailgate. He then proceeded to go 15 mph below the (already very slow) speed limit. DO NOT LIKE.


*I changed his license plate. You know, to protect his identity and all. The dipshit.

Last but not least, a few pics from Easter!

My mom's babies horses:


My son and niece taking a break from the egg hunt to say hello.




Counting their eggs. (she won)



Finally... like son like father? He definitely doesn't get this from moi.
*cough*