Monday, April 12, 2010

You wouldn't like me when I'm hungry.

Good Monday morning!

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and as usual I'm tired as hell and hating my crap job. In other words, not much is new.

Groovy weekend, though! On Saturday night we went to the House of Blues in Boston to see a Led Zeppelin cover band called Get The Led Out. The Malas had seen them before and loved them, and as always our friends did not steer us wrong. Within five minutes of watching them we all agreed that:

1. they rock really, really hard, and
2. we're totally seeing them when they come to Hampton Beach in June. Yes, we're officially GTLO groupies, or Band-Aids, or whatever the heck you wanna call it.



Check out the devil eyes that I'm too lazy to fix! "Don't mess with the Devils! The Devils!!!" ~ David Puddy

It was a fun, fun night - we all get along so well and I really like our new friends M&E. I daresay that despite the fact that she's about as big as a minute, M can even keep up with La Bev & Mala when it comes to cocktails! She's one of us... it's official.


Her husband E and my husband are also having quite the bromance, which inspired us to re-watch the movie, I Love You, Man last night. We'd only seen it once and forgot how funny it is! It's a cute movie and a definite must for Rush fans. So many good lines - after the first viewing we left saying, "Slappin' da bass," but after last night I woke up giggling about "Totes, McGotes."

Anywhooooo. Not much else to report. I'll leave you with this little funny, since I do love to leave ya' laughing if at all possible. The advertising people at Snickers are really hitting 'em out of the park lately, and since it's a well-known (and documented) fact that I get a little... um, cranky when I'm hungry... this commercial really spoke to me!



But you all know that if I'm going to turn into (more of) a diva, I'm gonna be GAGA.



Later, taters!