Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kinda Wordless Wednesday

Heya, Campers! Sorry I've been a bit MIA this week. I'm swamped with work and scrambling to get stuff done before we leave for vacation on Friday. I still love yous, though, so never fear!

Since I've got zero time today I'm going to actually make Wednesday mostly wordless, for a change!

Here are some pics from my kid's bday party last weekend. Yes, we survived having 16 kids and their parental units inside my little house on a rainy day! Then, I drank heavily. In a related story, my vacuum cleaner picked a really shitty week to die....

The Birthday boy came to his own party in character. Notice the Darth Vader head behind him? That's the ill-fated pinata!


I'll wait while the neat-freaks among us finish having their panic attacks.



Another year, another Cake Wreck. This time they gave it to me with Darth & Luke face-planted in the cake. Epic!



Mala had some fun with the frosting....



The goody bags were a big hit!



It is a poorly-made pinata that breaks on the first hit!


Technical difficulties... please stand by.


Taking turns whacking the Darth head.




Which of course, made us think of this:

Success! Let the feeding frenzy begin!


Gotta run, peeps! I promise to get back to substantive posts tomorrow! :)
xoxo