Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday lunch special: OOBH Stew

Hello, you sexy thangs, you! Happy Friday!

As most of you know, OOBH Stew is a tempting mish-mash of all the funny and cringe-worthy pop culture items that I stumbled across this week while pretending to work at my crap job. I throw them all into a big pot, add some special seasoning (AKA acerbic wit), and stir it up with an ugly stick.

"Needs more dog!"

Then I let it simmer until it's kind of a murky gray color, which is how I know it's ready to serve - usually on a Friday. I like to serve it with a nice tossed salad. (You heard me)

First up, this one's for my BFF Mala, who finally managed to make it back from her two week long vacay (Green-Eyed Monster alert!) a few days ago. Malomatic has always loved that wacky little Brit, Mr. Bean. Lord knows why, but I love her so I look the other way. In exchange, she says nothing about my Gaga or True Blood infatuations as well as the fact that I refuse to watch any reality show involving Brett Michaels with her. It's what you do for friends, yes?

Oddly enough, several times this week a Google image search turned up this little beauty while I was looking for pictures to use here on the blog, so I thought it must be fate. You must need to see this:



CREEEEEE-PEEEEEEE! If anything that looked like that ever came out of my vagina I would immediately call an exorcist and start salting the ground.

NEXT.

InTouch Weekly SAYS this is Debbie Gibson showing off her new bikini body. I call bullshit.



This
is Debbie Gibson.

I don't know who this strange-faced impostor is, but it can't be Debbie Gibson. She'll always be this 80's fabulous to me.

Pop that collar, girl. Pop it!

Wow, she's thin. Anytime you can count someones ribs between where their boobs ought to be, girlfriend is definitely skinny. I'm less concerned about the fact that she has starved herself into Crypt-Keeper territory than I am about the fact that her face is... well, somethin' just ain't right. Right?

Dlisted, one of my fave blogs(from whom I boosted this photo) says she looks like "Uma Thurman after going overboard in the sauna." True 'dat! I was thinking she looked more like naked Mr. Burns.

Last but not least, Nicolasa over at Low Expectations posted this cute little site today that lets you generate your own candy hearts for V-day. Here are mine:




What would yours say?

So there it 'tis. I hope you all enjoyed it.
Have a great day. TGIF!