Wednesday, February 24, 2010

(Not Really) Wordless Wednesday

AKA: Cleaning off the pictures from my cell phone day!

Here's my pride & joy debuting his new alter-ego: Captain Underpants! Yes, he came downstairs with his drawers on his head and proceeded to prance around doing superhero type things. I thought the (faded but not gone) skid mark stain on his forehead and his missing front tooth were especially nice touches.

We're so proud.


Yet another example of my Mad Parenting Skillz: my youngest was home sick last week. He didn't feel much like eating all day, so when he asked for some Cheez-Its I obliged, only to find him passed out in the bowl 5 minutes later. Awwww....



This one was taken by my husband, who then texted it to my phone. Here they are on the chair lift of the local ski hill near our house. Look at my big kid! Yet another hobby that they can share without mom. I'll be in the lodge, drinking spiked hot chocolate and reading a trashy novel if you need me....


My little guy is following in his big brother's footsteps, if this photo is any indication!! Look at that sassy lil' fella. I love this kid so much, they should name a country after it.




Finally, holy hat hair, Batman!

And yes, I know my kid's a fashion plate in this outfit. Just be glad he's wearing pants, ok? I always am (even though I hate pants).



That's all I've got, but be sure to show up tomorrow when I embarrass myself with more TMI Thursday fun!