Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oobh Stew: Lunch is served!

Mmmm, delicious Oobh Stew! I remembered it was your favorite, so I decided to mix up a big ol' batch of random ingredients and serve it up hot and spicy, just in time for lunch. Hope you brought your Tums.

Ingredient 1: A dash of Gaga.

By now you all know I love the song and video for Lady Gaga's Bad Romance, so it is only natural that I share the latest (hilarious) spoof version made by a bunch of bored teenagers in somebody's messy house. Ladies and gentlemen, I give you "Badder Romance":



Thank you, Urlesque.

Ingredient 2: One scalded unit

Do you guys know who Channing Tatum is? Yeah, me either. Apparently he's an actor who gave a very revealing interview to Details magazine about an accident he suffered while shooting a movie no one will ever see in Scotland. It was so cold that they were pouring diluted boiled water down his wet suit to keep him from freezing to death, and at the end of the day a crew member with a serious grudge against him forgot to dilute the water and he ended up severely burning the head of his wee-wee and going to the hospital. You can read all about the painful details here. Ow.

Ingredient 3: Suri Cruise, age 3, wears higher heels, has nicer clothes, and drives a more expensive car than you do.

That's right, her psycho dad bought her a tiny little race car replica that costs almost fifty grand.

Yet he'll no doubt be shocked when she develops a drug problem, sleeps with anything that moves, and has no concept of reality when she hits her teens.

Ingredient 4: A pinch of Jason Bateman in ladies undies.
Don't ask me how I found this photo because I couldn't even tell you. It just popped up on a Google image search and I couldn't NOT post it. Do I know why my long-time crush Jason Bateman is wearing girly undies? No, no I do not. Do I care? Not really, no. I'm sure it's *cough* a photoshoot or something *cough*.

I'd still hit it like the fist of an angry god.

Ingredient 5: Simon Cowell is leaving American Idol.

Shock! Awe! Meh.

I don't care. I don't watch that shit, yo. In other news, when I was looking for a picture of Simon, preferably one of him on the beach with his furry moobs showing (what? I just think they're funny!), I found this little item:



HA!! Perfect! My husband has a birthday coming up, and I think I know just what to get him....

So there it is. *BURP* That's some good stew, if I do say so myself. Hope you enjoyed it too!

Ta-ta for now!