Monday, January 25, 2010

Candy is dandy...

...but liquor is quicker!

Good Monday morning, lovelies. It's a gray & foggy day here but I'm determined to keep my chin(s) up! To that end, I thought I'd share a few funny pics from the other night.

After my crappy day at work on Friday I decided to take Mala up on her offer of a night away from my family out on the town. As is always the case when I'm out with my bestie we ended up getting a wee bit goofy and of course, I took pictures. Shocking, I know.

First off, we hit Margaritas for some, well, margaritas. We had some yummy Mexican food and lots of laughs. I took this self-portrait with my cell phone, which has a flash so bright it looks a little like Chernobyl.

We laughed SO hard over this pic -- first off, don't look at my giant puffy Mask face, ok? Don't look at me, I'm hideous!

Secondly, we're not sure why but doesn't it look like Mala is missing a tooth?



We dubbed her a "nerdy hillbilly" and laughed at ourselves until our sides hurt and people started to stare. Par for the course, really.



We decided to catch a movie but we had some time to kill beforehand, so we stopped into one of our favorite stores, the NH Liquor Outlet. We found some funny stuff and of course declared, "That's going on the blog!"

First up, liquor bottles that made us want delicious pancakes.



Something tells me that Mrs. Butterworth would be psyched to see this shelf of hotties! Matchmaker, matchmaker, make me a match....



Heh heh. Knob.



Fuki Saki-it-to-me! Fu-ki? Fu-ku!



Mala reeeeeally liked this bottle for some reason. I can't imagine why.



Anywho, there it is. I have a rather busy week ahead of me, so I may not blog with my usual regularity but I'll do my best. Have a lovely day. :)

XOXO