Monday, January 4, 2010

A Decade of Laughs: NYE then and now.

Hello, and welcome to 2010, bitches! Who else is hating life right now? Here I am, back at the office on this first frigid Monday of the new year, about to own up to all the shit I slacked off on doing before/during the holidays. My boss will be in shortly to pester and irritate me; apparently not seeing him for over a week was not the respite that I needed. I need to not see him anymore, ever, and I plan to work on achieving that goal this year. Again.

But enough of me bitching about My Crap Job! I have photos to share, yo.



NYE was a blast, for sure! We had a great little party at our house and I do believe that a good time was had by all. I don't have much to say about it, so I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

For shits & giggles I scanned in the photos from our NYE celebration back in 1999. Mala hosted that gathering at her apartment in Manchester,a nd at midnight we went up to the roof to watch the fireworks, but they never came and we never did figure out why! Good thing we were prepared and brought Sparklers.

This NYE, we actually stepped out onto my deck to check out the full (Blue) moon and found my next-door neighbors setting off fireworks! It turned out to be quite a cool display, although my photos just make it look like the trees in my backyard were just exploding for no good reason. Oops!

Here we were, partying like it was 1999 (cuz' it was!):



NEW YEAR'S EVE 2009:

The whole gang at midnight (minus Laurie, who was partied out, me, b/c I was taking the pic, and a couple of the kids, who were either sleeping or off ransacking the food table):


Something made me laugh really hard:


I can't imagine what:


My PJ's rocked the hizzouse:


Yeah, give the kids noise-makers. Great idea.


Brudders!


Shake it, Mark!


Sugar High? I don't know to what you are referring, mother.


Posing with The Bev is mandatory.
Mala, Bev, and Jill:


Bev and Laurie:


The kids:


My kid knows how to party!


More proof that I am all that and a bag of chips:


Mark, here's your new Facebook profile pic! Enjoy.


Like mother, like daughter:


Fireworks/Exploding Trees:



Just the Girls:


IDK WTF this is.


The only other news that's fit to report is that Dick Clark now looks exactly like a ventriloquist's dummy, am I right? Yes, yes, we know he suffered a major stroke and all, but he looked like the animatronic version of himself the other night and it was painful to watch. Just sayin'.



Ok, gotta run. Boss-man is breathing down my neck and I have to go look busy. Have a great day, everyone!