Sunday, September 14, 2008

My baby is ONE!

Today we celebrated LS's first birthday. I can't believe it has been a year already! Time has definitely flown by. We could not be happier to have LS in our lives; he is a delight in every way. We love him so much! To mark this momentus birthday, LS took his first steps 1 year almost to the minute from the time when I went into labor with him last September 13th, at 7:30 PM. He was born 12 hours later at 7:30 AM, weighing 8 lbs, 2 oz, 21" long.
His first steps:




With big bro, BS, then (left) and now (right):


With Grammy, then & now:


With Grandma & Grandpa. Looking forward to seeing Dh's parents, Binker & Aba, in less than a month!



Sing with me, "Happy Birthday to youuuuuuu..."

"I'm not so sure about this cake stuff you speak of... is it any good?"

"Well, what do you know? It's pretty good."

"Oh my gosh - this is good! Gimme more, lady!"

"Um, Grandpa? This is fun and all... but I had a lot of cake earlier...."


What a year! BS proved to be a terrific big brother, and as always, my husband is amazing. I'm beyond grateful for this life we live.