Monday, September 22, 2008

Finally!

The return of good television is HERE! It's about bleeping time, right?!

I know I tend to reply just a little too much upon the good people who make TV shows to fulfill the bulk of my entertainment needs. I know this. I even get antsy when summer rolls around and I know the long programming drought is coming.... Season finales make me very sad. Which, in itself, is a little sad.

At any rate, tonight, Heroes returns!


Last season was both terribly disappointing and terribly short, thanks to that craptastic writer's strike that we're all trying hard to pretend never happened. Ok, well, I'm trying to pretend it didn't happen, anyway. :) Let's all keep our little fingers crossed that the Heroes scribes took their time off to rethink the whole dang show, and make it good again, mmmkay?

So, tonight's new programming is making me giddy, and Wednesdays are more interesting these days because of Project Runway and America's Next Pathological Model... but the really exciting night is Thursday, when my beloved Office returns!

*sigh* Happy Bev. Such a happy Bev. Can't wait for new 30 Rocks, either! I'm also looking forward to the shows I enjoy on a lesser level, like Grey's Anatomy, Dirty Sexy Money, Lipstick Jungle, How I Met Your Mother, Old Christine, and so forth, but those are DVR and watch whenever kind of shows, not watch now, LIVE! shows. Oooh and Dexter returns next Sunday....

Ok, I'll stop now. I really need to get out more. Or read, or something. Yeesh.