Blog Archive

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Pole Dancing

Oh my, what a busy day I've had!  I've been running around all day getting shizz accomplished, but never fear -- I have not forgotten my darling bloggy buddies.  Never!  I've got a few funnies for you and then a super hot pole dancing video.

Heh heh.  You'll see....

But first, the funnies!  Most of these are from HaHaStop.com.

Quite possibly the most awesome haircut EVER.



Not to sound paranoid, but I think my GPS is trying to kill me. Last week it got all turned around and the little cartoon car was actually in the middle of the river, yet the robotic voice kept saying, "When possible, make a U-Turn." How am I supposed to turn around when I'm floating in the Merrimack River, GPS??  How, damn it?

Ahem. Anyway. How about a super hot pole dancing video?







 HA HA! Gotcha. :)

Pretty amazing though, right?


That's it for now, my lovelies! Catch ya' tomorrow.
XOXO