Blog Archive

Monday, November 15, 2010

Musical Monday: Head Over Heels

Good morning, beautiful BOOBHs! How are ya?

I'm doing fine, just feeling a little brain dead this morning. What else is new, eh? This is par for the Monday course! I'm shaking off the cobwebs slowly and might even indulge in an extra cup of coffee. I've got a lot to do this week. Like, a lot, a lot.

Not that "Happy."
Not that I'm complaining; I'm definitely not. I realized this weekend that I am happy.  In fact, I'm happier right now than I have been in quite some time. This writing thing agrees with me - I really feel so much more challenged in the cranial region than I have in ages, and I dig it. Sure, I'm busy as heck and a little stressed about hitting all of my deadlines and doing a fabulous job, but it's a good busy. It's even almost a good stress. Cool.

Any-blab-a-roo, I'm about to dive in and get some shizz done, but not before I share this video that made me seriously LOL this weekend.  Check it out - it's a literal interpretive video for "Head Over Heels" by Tears For Fears.



Have a groovy and productive Monday, mis amigos!