Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Gobble Gobble Babble

Heya, lovelies!  I'm sorry I've been scarce around these parts.  I've been slammaroo'd lately, but hopefully after the 10th (when the final book is due - GULP!) I'll have more time to devote to my beloved OOBH.  To be perfectly honest, I'm getting sick of the sound of my own internal "voice." 

I've noticed a bit of an overall slow-down in the bloggyverse though, so I guess I'm not alone. It's a busy time of year for all of us! I hope you're all keeping your wits about you and trying to enjoy yourselves this holiday season.

Me want cookie fix!
I'm still recovering from Thanksgiving. My diet started yesterday because I've reached the point where I have a decision to make: become okay with being chubby and buy all new pants, OR stop snacking and drinking wine like it's water. So I've chosen the latter - I'm just not ready to be the confident chubby girl just yet.  Trouble is, I HATE DIETING.  Yeah, I know - nobody likes dieting, but I'm like, morally opposed to it.  Still, it can't be helped.  Damn my crappy genetics and love of delicious food!  Curse you!




Speaking of food, I'm starting to regret buying such a big turkey. I feel like Bubba from Forest Gump, only instead of shrimp I've been eating turkey non-stop for days! So far I've made Turkey Tetrizzini, Turkey Pot Pie, Turkey Soup, and yes, I have a turkey sandwich in my lunch bag as we speak. Ugh.

Not cool.  Ya' know what is cool?  This animated gif I found of every movie role Bill Murray has ever had (except Garfield).  I *heart* it.  A lot.

Okay, enough of me babbling.  It has taken me a few hours to write this disjointed mess of a post because I've been interrupted a dozen times.  So let me just ask you these things, because misery really does love company:

- Anyone else trying to lose weight during the holidays?
- Anyone else about to sprout feathers and a (bigger) waddle due to overdoing the turkey consumption?
- Anyone still reading the OOBH?  My comment section has had tumble weeds blowing through it these last few weeks!

The Bev loves you.  Have a good day.
XOXO