Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

All work and no play...

makes Bev about ready to cut a bitch.

Heeeeeere's Bevy!
I'm taking exactly 4 minutes to create this crappy Photoshop art as my way of telling you that I'm sorry I've been MIA 'round these parts, and I'll be back to gabbing your ears off, commenting on your blogs, and answering your emails soon.



This book I'm co-writing is kicking my ass all over the place this week.  The first draft is due on Friday and we have miles and miles and miles to go before we sleep.  Uphill miles.  Mt. Everest uphill miles.

So please forgive me for being an absentee internet friend.  It's not you, it's me.



Until I return, please enjoy these gifs.  I know they amused me:


Finally, me and Cary, my writing partner:

Hugs, kisses, and subtle gropes,
La Bev